September 7-8-9, 2018
1. When and where does PeteFest take place?
PeteFest 2018 takes place September 7-9 at a stunning nature preserve located at Jones Fields- 8401 Dawson Hill Road in Louisville, Kentucky.
2. What can I bring?
To make sure you have everything you need at PeteFest, feel free to bring the following items:
- Rain gear
- Portable solar panels
- Flashlight / lantern / headlamp (and extra batteries!)
- Picnic blankets / lawn chairs
- Your favorite hoodie
- Extra shoes
- Bug spray (we recommend without DEET – be green!)
- A hat for shade
- Yoga mats (in case you decide to do some sunrise yoga!)
For campers only, you may additionally consider bringing the following:
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
- RV (without hookups)
- Propane grills
- Portable hammocks (but remember, camping tickets are required if you spend the night!)
To make sure all guests can fully enjoy the music, activities, and fun, please leave the following items at home:
- Illegal substances
- No outside food or drink will be permitted on festival grounds
- Charcoal grills
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No unauthorized fires will be permitted (but there will be designated controlled fire pits!)
3. Do you allow re-entry?
Yes; as long as you have a wristband, feel free to come and go as you please.
4. Are pets allowed?
No; although we love our furry friends, pets will not be permitted per state law.
5. Are fires allowed?
We will have designated, controlled fire pits around the festival grounds for anyone to enjoy themselves, keep warm, or form a drum circle around, although cooking on these open fires will not be permitted (so campers be sure to bring a propane grill)! No unauthorized fires will be permitted for the safety and enjoyment of others.
6. Where should I park?
There will be FREE parking for all festival guests right on the farm, within walking distance of the stage, activities, camping, and food! Depending on whether you are staying for the weekend or just for a day, we will have you park in designated parking lots to get you closer to where you’re going. A PeteFest staff member will direct you to your parking lot upon arrival.
7. Is this event family friendly?
We welcome guests of all ages and encourage you to bring your family! Children 10 and older will require a ticket.
8. What time do the gates open each day and what time does the music start/end?
Gate times and schedule coming soon – stay tuned!
9. Will you take credit cards, or is it cash only?
We can take credit cards at the front gate and at the merchandise table, but you will probably need cash for food, merchandise, and other vendors. There is not an ATM on the farm, so be sure to bring plenty of cash.
Tickets, Shows, & Reservations
10. If camping in a tent with other people, do we all need to buy a camping reservation?
No; only one reservation is required per tent. One person should buy the reservation, and everyone else can buy just a weekend ticket. There will be space marked off for each tent, so one person will need an overnight pass to gain access to a space. You must have a weekend or VIP pass in order to camp.
11. Will tickets be available at the gate?
Yes; tickets will be available for purchase at the gate each day of the festival. They will be more expensive than if you buy them through the PeteFest website, and you face the possibility of tickets selling out, so it is a good idea to purchase your ticket beforehand.
12. What is the difference between the weekend general admission price levels (tiers)?
There is no difference between the tiers. It’s simply an incentive to purchase sooner rather than later. The earlier you buy, the more you save!
13. What does VIP include?
Details for the VIP weekend package coming soon!
We encourage guests to bring an RV to our campgrounds! Hookups will not be available, so be sure to come prepared. You will need to purchase a camping reservation when you purchase your weekend or VIP ticket.
Guests with mobility limitations
We encourage all guests with mobility limitations to enjoy PeteFest as much as anyone. Guests with mobility limitations will be able to access every part of the festival grounds. However, some of the terrain is slightly inclined, so please take caution and ask a neighbor for assistance if needed. There will be ADA parking and restrooms available.