September 7-8-9, 2018
Volunteer at PeteFest Music Festival!
The PeteFest Music Festival Volunteer application is now live and available - Join the Friends of Pete Team for PeteFest Music Festival and become a part of this amazing event! Please read the volunteer requirements, information and terms & conditions completely before submitting an application. Volunteer positions will be assigned based on festival needs.
Volunteering at PeteFest is simple!
Step 1: Buy a ticket! (We need to know you are coming!)
Step 2: Fill out the form.
Step 3: Volunteer!
Ticket refunds are issued after the festival and are eligible upon the completion of a shift. You also have the option to donate your ticket refund directly to The Pete Foundation!
Don’t just attend PeteFest; be a part of it! In exchange for becoming a PeteFest 2018 volunteer, you’ll receive a full refund on your ticket purchase. Plus, when you’re not working, you get to experience the festival!
What are the requirements to be a Volunteer at PeteFest Music Festival?
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older on or before September 7th, 2018.
- You will be required to pay the cost of a ticket for the day you are interested in volunteering. If you’re interested in volunteering all 3 days – buy a weekend pass. (If you choose to purchase a VIP weekend pass and choose to volunteer, you will be refunded the general admission cost and not receive the VIP extra cost in your refund – but get all of the VIP perks, of course!)
Once you have purchased your ticket, fill out and submit the volunteer application. You will be notified via email.
- Please provide a valid email address at the time of registration. This will be the main way that we communicate with you.
- Volunteers must be on time for all shifts. Please check-in 15 minutes before your shift.
- Volunteers must wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes.
- Volunteers will be provided a lanyard to wear while working and are required to take it off while not working.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for the usage of alcohol for volunteers on duty.
- While on your shift, if you are caught under the influence, you will lose your access to the festival. Please wait until after your shift for that type of fun!
What are the shifts like?
All volunteer shifts are 4 hour shifts.
Where will I be working? Can I choose where I will be placed?
Shifts in each department fill up on a first come, first serve basis. Additional shifts may open up closer to the festival if/when someone cancels.
What are the perks of being a PeteFest volunteer?
- Attend the festival at your leisure outside of your work shifts
- Participate in the inner-workings of the 2018 PeteFest Music Festival
- Have an awesome experience all while supporting a great cause!
Why do I have to purchase a ticket before I can volunteer?
By buying a ticket, it shows us that you’re committed to being at the event. After you’ve checked in and completed your shift – all tickets will be refunded within 5 business days after the event.
My bestie is also volunteering. Can you coordinate my shift with his or hers?
When you and your friend fill out your applications, be sure to indicate their name in the notes section of the application. Keep in mind that with so many volunteers and many varied needs, we cannot guarantee that you will share assignments with your friends, but we will certainly try!
When do I show up for my shift?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your assigned volunteer shift begins and be ready to work. As we get closer to the big weekend, additional details will be sent via email about checking in for your shift/s!
What if I have to cancel?
If you need to cancel, be sure to cancel your application AS SOON AS POSSIBLE via email at [email protected] However, remember per ticketing guidelines, tickets are non-refundable.
I have a special skill set to offer, how can I best let you know?
If you have special skills that would make you a better fit for a certain crew area, please note that on the application.
Is transportation or accommodation provided?
No. All volunteers are responsible for their own transportation to and from the festival. Feel free to purchase a camping spot and stay the weekend with us!
I already bought a ticket, but I would still like to help out for a few hours. Can I do that?
Yes! Please use the same name and/or email you used to purchase your ticket and be ready to sign up for a minimum of 4 hours for a shift.
When will I get my refund?
Refunds will be honored after PeteFest weekend and shifts have been checked in for. Up to 5 business days after the event. If you register to volunteer, but don’t show up for your shift: no refund. You may also consider donating all or a portion of our refund back to The Pete Foundation for a great non-profit cause (that’s also tax deductible!)
If your question is not answered in these FAQs, please email us at [email protected]
Thank you SO much for your interest in joining our crew!